Prof. Michael Engel
Institute for Multiscale Simulation
Cauerstraße 3, 91058 Erlangen
Phone: +49 9131 85-70526
- Since 2016: Assistant Professor (W1)
Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, FAU Erlangen-Nuremberg
- 2009 – 2016: Postdoctoral Fellow (DFG) and Research Scientist
Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor (USA)
- 2008: Visiting Fellow (JSPS), Department of Physics, Kyushu University, Fukuoka (Japan)
- 2008: Dr. rer. nat., Institute for Theoretical and Applied Physics, University of Stuttgart
- 2004: Dipl. Phys., Physics Department, University of Stuttgart
- 2004: Dipl. Math., Mathematics Department, University of Stuttgart
Academic ancestry in Physics Tree.
A full CV is available here.