We conduct computational and theoretical research of nanoscale and soft matter particulate systems.
What do we study?
- Systems: nanoparticles, colloids, polymers, granulates, molecules, atoms
- Applications: material structure, properties, phase diagram, rheology, photonics
What are our tools?
- Simulation: molecular dynamics, Monte Carlo, force fields, coarse-graining
- Statistical Physics: self-assembly, active matter, topological defects
- Crystallography: structure solution, quasicrystals, group theory
- Data Science: order parameters, high-throughput, visualization
- Machine Learning: optimization, design, artificial intelligence
- Colloidal Self-Assembly — complex structures from particles
- Nanomaterials Design — nanomaterials with advanced functionality
- Crystallization Processes — crystallization processes across the scales.
- High-Performance Algorithms — algorithms with superior performance
- Particle Coarse-Graining — coarse-graining for particulate systems